There are 5 components that are essential to an effective Fitness Program. When I work with a client my job is to make sure all of these components are used effectively. Our results will depend on it.
The first component that I will like to discuss is the Cardio component.
Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Exercise – it is best described as the health and function of the heart, lungs, and circulatory system and is related to cardiorespiratory endurance which is the ability to sustain activity for prolonged periods.
Benefits of cardiorespiratory exercise Training
1 Health Benefits
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Decreased total cholesterol
- Decreased body fat
- Decreased symptoms of anxiety, tension and depression
- Increased heat function
- Prevention of type 2 diabetes
- Decreasing heart rate
- Increased maximum cardiac output
- Increased maximum oxygen consumption
- Increased capillary density and blood flow to active muscles
- Increased total blood volume
- Increased lung diffusion capacity
- Increased mobilization and utilization of fat
- Reduced all-cause mortality
- Decreased incidence of some cancers
- Increased insulin sensitivity
Once we understand what a Cardiorespiratory Fitness Component means and what are the benefits of doing it. We can concentrate in implementing a Cardiovascular fitness Program. The program that I will create will have in consideration the following components.
- Warm Up and Cool down
- Mode of exercise
- Frequency of Exercise session
- Duration of Exercise Session
- Intensity of Exercise session
- Progression Plan
Some examples of Cardiovascular exercises include:
- Running, hiking, Power Walking, Walking, Swimming, Biking, Cycling, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Rowing, etc
- Threadmill, Elliptical, Stationary Bike, ARC trainer, Stair Master, Aerobic classes, Dancing, Zumba, Jump Roping, etc
Contact Mariela Miller Today! 346-225-7930 To start working on simple tools to better your health and fitness.