Fitness Assessment Test are used by experienced Personal Trainers to determine your Cardiovascular Endurance, Flexibility levels and Muscular Endurance of each Client.
Some of the The Fitness Assessment Tests that Mariela will conduct with the client will include.
- Time Walk Test – The purpose of this test is to measure aerobic fitness.
- 3 minute Step Test – Test is based on how quickly your heart rate recovers following a short bout of exercise.
- Sit -and-Reach Test – The test is a common measure of flexibility, and specifically measures the flexibility of the lower back and hamstring muscles. This test is important as because tightness in this area is implicated in lumbar lordosis, forward pelvic tilt and lower back pain
- Partial Curl Up Test – The curl-up test measures abdominal strength and endurance, which is important in back support and core stability.
- Push Up Test (Modified or Wall Push Up will also be used) – This is an easy way to test your upper body strength.
Click on the Following Link to see the Fitness Assessment Chart